As a Park Lane Jewelry consultant you have several choices and may feel overwhelmed.
Here is a list of 10 questions for you to consider when starting your Park Lane business to choose what’s right for you:
Deciding how to work your Park Lane business can be overwhelming. Read through each question and answer honestly for yourself. There are no wrong answers and there are ways for everyone to succeed in your chosen methods.
The more time you wish todevote to your new business the more options you have and the more different ways you can choose to work your new Park Lane business.
We offer one on one appointments, online parties, small gatherings at restaurants or bars, fundraising and the standard home party. Which of these options interests you most? Now work through the following questions to determine the best matches for you.
- Do you have a large local social circle or are most of your friends/family/etc on social media?
- Do you enjoy spending lots of time on social media or do you prefer in person contact?
- Do you enjoy working with businesses or individuals?
- Do you prefer speaking to people one on one or in a group setting?
- Do you enjoy going out to events or prefer staying at home?
- Do you do best meeting people online or at in person events?
- Do you have connections with organizations such as schools, daycares, scouts, or other fundraising organizations?
- Are you new to your area and don’t know many locals?
- How much time do you plan to spend working on your business?
- How do you usually spend your day: At work, working from home, out and about with family/friends?
- Are you more of an introvert or extrovert?
- How much money would you like to make?
Now that you know what you might be looking for with Park Lane, take these answers and head over to 6 ways to work a Park Lane Jewelry business. If you would like any additional information contact me or find me on Facebook.